Latest issue of The Health and Social work magazine, 1/2018
• year 13. • 2018 No.1.
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 12 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
A selection of the content of the latest issue
- Selected corneal diseases and their influence on visual acuity)
- Optic nerve sheath meningioma
- Social work with selected target groups
- Present state of pathological gambling issues
- The aspects of implementation of supervision into practical work of social workers
- Nurses intervention in the prevention and treatment of lymphedema after breast surgery
- Social support to patients after amputation of lower extremities
Download the latest issue in Slovak or Czech language