Latest issue of The Health and Social work magazine, 2/2016
• year 11. • 2016 No.2.
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 10 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
- Testing the effectiveness of disinfectant solutions and efficiency of programs of disinfection from the aspect of selected agents of nosocomial infections
- Specifics of Communication with a patient with vision, hearing and speech disability
- A first overview about the statusory and private health insurance in Germany
- Cause of unsuccessful rehabilitation of families through social rehabilitation, risks and consequences
- Problem of loneliness and its risks in context of current researches
Many other topics…
Download the latest issue in Slovak or Czech language