Vol.18/2023 No.1 – of INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH, NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND SOCIAL WORK
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 16 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
The journal “Zdravotníctvo a sociálna práca” (Health and Social Work) was renamed in 2021 to International Journal of Health, New Technologies and Social Work Including Public Health New Technologies, Nursing, Laboratory Medicine, Social Work and Education
- Post‑covid‑19 syndrome and impact of physical activity on mental well‑being
- The impact of the COVID‑19 Pandemic on selected health indicators of clients in homes for the elderly
- Comparative analysis of sample preparation methods for laser scanning cytometry
- Radial nerve formation in the axillar region
- Expectations of participants in biobanking research — review study
- Periocular non‑melanoma skin tumours of the eyelids — review