- The journal Zdravotníctvo a sociálna práca (Health and Social Work) had been launched in 2006 by the Faculty Health and Social Work of Blessed P. P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elisabeth University of Health and Social Work, n.o., Bratislava.
- Previously professional journal, in 2008 registered as scholarly journal.
- Currently, the international, peer-reviewed journal is published quarterly (4 issues per year) and its Supplementum publishes abstracts from international conferences organized by St. Elisabeth University of Health and Social Work, n.o., Bratislava.
- Since 2009, the journal is published also in the Czech Republic.
- Since 2011, journal issues appear both in print and online, available from: www.zdravotnictvoasocialnapraca.sk; www.zdravotnictviasocialniprace.cz
- The online issues are available free of charge to be accessible to the scientific community and students. The journal is not for sale. The publication of a manuscript is subject of an article processing charge (APC).
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH, NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND SOCIAL WORK
Including Public Health, New Technologies, Nursig, Laboratory Medicine, Social Work and Education
Formerly Zdravotníctvo a sociálna práca (Health and Social Work)
International scientific journal of health care, nursing, laboratory examination methods, helping professions, pedagogy and social work.
- Since 2014, the scope of the journal had extended and recently covers fields such as: public health, nursing care, laboratory medicine, and beyond, also fields related to helping professions, such as: social work, volunteering, education, philosophy, ethics and theology. The Publisher had started collaboration with the Faculty of health care and social work at Trnava University in Trnava.
- Since 2016, the journal accepted the Harvard style of referencing, and changed guidelines for the authors to meet the standards common in international journals in the field of health sciences and helping professions.
- The journal is indexed in the Slovak national database Bibliographia Medica Slovaca (BMS), and Slovak reference database CiBaMed, since 2018 also in the international database Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL).
- Since 2020, issues appear in English with summaries in a mother tongue of the authors.
- In 2021, the journal changed the title to: International Journal of Health, New Technologies and Social Work. ISSN 1336-9326 (print), e-ISSN 2644-5433.
Publisher: SAMOSATO, s.r.o., Bratislava, Slovenská republika.