Latest issue of The Health and Social work magazine, 2/2017
• year 12. • 2017 No.2.
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 12 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
A selection of the content of the latest issue
- Retrospective study of intervention methods in patients after surgical therapy of breast cancer
- The three types of medical care from perspective of legal aspects
- Meaning nonspecific factor psychic load in work of general nurses
- Care for seniors with addictions living in social services facilities
- The lifestyle of mothers parental leave living in local parts of the community
- Information – International Conference in Backi Petrovac
- Succesful treatment of burns with drug product JODERMAL A®: A case report
- Unhealed plasty after mellanoma extirpation in bellow-knee on the right lower limb
Download the latest issue in Slovak or Czech language