Latest issue of Health and Social work, 3/2020
• Vol.15. • 2020 No.3.
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 15 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
A selection of the content of the latest issue
- Risk Activities of Children during the Pandemic and Summer Holidays
- Use of 3D Imoove Stimulation in Hemiparetic Patients with Lower Limb Instability
- Ocular Adverse Effect of Systemic Retinoid Therapy
- Breast Reconstruction with Dermal Sling Flap – Surgical Technique
- Postpartum Physiotherapy of Diastase Musculi Recti Abdominis
- Evaluation of the Analgetic Effect of Total and Local Cryotherapy in the Elderly People
- Measurement of the Quality of Life in Children with Autism and their Families with the help of PEDSQLTM
Download the latest issue: