Latest issue of The Health and Social work magazine, 1/2016
• year 11. • 2016 No.1.
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 10 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
A selection of the content of the latest issue
- How to use smartphone imaging techniques during the examination of the eye fundus in patiens within the missionary programmes
- Age-related macular degeneration and its Impact on vision loss in older age groups
- Defects of the face after surgery for ophthalmic tumors – prosthesis covering possibilities
- Brief overview of causal pathogenesis of papillary thyroid carcinoma
- Colorectal carcinoma and primary prevention
- Quality of life of older people in urban and ruralin the region Bardejov
Many other topics…
Download the latest issue in Slovak or Czech language
Zdravotníctvo a sociálna práca SK, číslo 1/2016
Zdravotnictví a sociální práce CZ, čislo 1/2016