Latest issue of The Health and Social work magazine, 3/2016
• year 11. • 2016 No.2.
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 10 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
- Creating a classification for the freelance health centre as a contribution to business management
- Possibilities in 3D Printing by radiosurgical operations
- Autovaccines in therapy of chronic and recurrent colpitides
- CSauna and its effect on the body
- The influence of supervision on the quality of social services in the institutions of social services
- Granulox – the right choice for treating the diabetic foot syndrome
Many other topics…
Download the latest issue in Slovak or Czech language