Latest issue of The Health and Social work magazine, 4/2016
• year 11. • 2016 No.2.
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 10 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
A selection of the content of the latest issue
- Peter G. Fedor-Freybergh 80 years
- Štefan Galbavý 70 years
- The role of surgery in the management of metastatic breast cancer – overview article
- DNA repair in the head and neck cancers and their radiosensitivity – the dilemma of the first therapy
- Sales in Germany´s Health Centres from the organisational Management perspective and legal aspects
- Vaccination as the part of prevention of infectious diseases
Many other topics…
Download the latest issue in Slovak or Czech language