Latest issue of The Health and Social work magazine, 4/2017 Supplementum
• year 12. • 2017 No.4. Supplementum
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 12 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
A selection of the content of the latest issue
- Health and social issues of the 21st century and Europe.
- Bioethical challenges at the beginning of 21st century education of health care professionals.
- 3D printing in clinical praxis, and perspectives of bioprinting in 21st century.
- Financial and economic perspectives in the social care of seniors in the 21st century.
- Obesity as a civilization disease and risk factor for breast cancer.
- Nurses intervention in the prevention and treatment of lymphedema after breast surgery.
- Changing the Quality of Life of Patients with Upper Limb Lymphoedema after Breast Cancer Surgery.
- New trends in communication with hearing impaired patients on department of plastic surgery.
- and other interesting topics…
Download the latest issue in Slovak or Czech language
Zdravotníctvo a sociálna práca SK, číslo 4/2017
Zdravotnictví a sociální práce CZ, čislo 4/2017