Latest issue of The Health and Social work magazine, 2/2018
• Vol.13. • 2018 No.2.
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 12 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
A selection of the content of the latest issue
- Prevention in the Context of the Intervention of the Family Disorder
- Teaching Methods in the Process of Innovative Education of Nurses
- Strategy for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases
- New Theoretical Perspectives on Arteriosclerosis
- Facilities for long term ventilated patients
- New Approach to treatment of three routine dermatological problems
- Information about Conference with International Participation)
Download the latest issue in Slovak or Czech language
Zdravotníctvo a sociálna práca SK, číslo 2/2018
Zdravotnictví a sociální práce CZ, čislo 2/2018