Latest issue of Health and Social work, 2/2019
• Vol.14. • 2019 No.2.
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 14 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
A selection of the content of the latest issue
- Neurotransplantation embryonal tissue in Parkinsonism and Huntington´s Chorea in Slovak republic
- Opioids now and then
- Risk of Burn Out Syndrome in Health Care and Social Services
- Myopia and Laser Correction Options
- Adult patient with influenza in primary care
- Children injuries associated with water activities in czech waterparks
- …and many other topics
Download the latest issue:
Zdravotníctvo a sociálna práca SK/EN, číslo 2/2019