Latest issue of Health and Social work, 3/2019, Supplementum
• Vol.14. • 2019 No.3. Supplementum
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 14 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
A selection of the content of the latest issue
- Knowledge of healthcare workers about good practice of hand hygiene in healthcare facility – intervention study
- Analysis of the risks of illegal migration in Slovakia related to social work in a secret camp and Foreign policy policy department
- Development of the diagnostics of HIV infection and their public health aspect in Slovakia
- Cooperation helping professions in reducing the burnout risk of informal carer
- (Physiotherapist in the face of challenge in the xxi century – the action research perspective in physioprophylaxis
- The politherapy in scoliosis treatment– parents’ dilemma and expectations and health effects
- …and many other topics
Download the latest issue:
Zdravotníctvo a sociálna práca SK/EN, číslo 3/2019