Latest issue of Health and Social work, 4/2019
• Vol.14. • 2019 No.4.
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 14 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
A selection of the content of the latest issue
- Saint Paul The Apostle Legacy in the Field of Educational Formation
- Using the Short Intervention Method to Reduce Smoking Prevalence
- Strategy of surgical treatment of colorectal liver metastases
- Subacromial Impingement Syndrome Evaluation of 60 Patients Based upon Oxford Shoulder
Score after Arthroscopic Subacromial Decompression Surgery
- Public Health and Comparison of Emergency Management Caused by Climate Change
- …and many other topics
Download the latest issue:
Health and Social Work SK/EN, issue 4/2019