Latest issue of Health and Social work, 5/2020
• Vol.15. • 2020 No.5.
The Health and Social work is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles in public health, social work, nursing, laboratory medicine (diagnostic methods) and pedagogy (paedeutics). The Health and social work publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of research in health and social work. The Journas was founded more than 15 years. Professional journal was established in 2005 at the Faculty of Health and Social Work of blessed P.P. Gojdič in Prešov, St. Elizabeth University in Bratislava. Professional journal has gradually developed based on the quality of contributions to the scientific and professional journal.
In 2010, it became an international journal, comes in two versions – Slovak and Czech. Since 2011 magazine is published in printed form and is available also on the Internet in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In order to allow students access to the journal is an online form for free.
A selection of the content of the latest issue
- Indications for Enucleation and Evisceration of the Eye Globe
- Trabeculectomy in Glaucoma Surgery
- MMRP (Mismatch Repair Proteins) and Survivin in Tubular Colon Adenomas
- New Classification of Low Grade Malignant Cartilage Matrix-Producing Bone Tumours and their Brief Morphological Differential Diagnosis
- Development of Hospice Care in the Context of Modernization of Health Care in Slovakia since 1948 until COVID-19 Pandemicss
- Physical Activity as one of the Elements of Overcoming COVID-19 And its Effect on Social Development and Well-Being
Download the latest issue: